I want you to be amazed by your dogs’
unlimited learning potential and positive attitude!
Whether you’re a proud parent of a new puppy/dog or a somewhat frustrated parent of a not so well behaved dog, I hope you will get started on the path to building a more positive relationship through training. Most dogs don’t come into this world understanding how to function in human society as we would like them to, they need our guidance so they (and we) can have full lives that include as much freedom, fun and companionship as possible.
Well educated puppies and dogs are often:
- Free to stay inside the house and outside of a crate when you are gone
- Allowed to run through parks and beaches unleashed
- Allowed to attend your friends gatherings with you
- Allowed to have a meal or coffee with you at an outdoor café
- Provided more walks because they are a joy to walk with on leash
- Provided more freedom in general because you took the time to explain the rules in a way they understood
Private Dog Training Lessons
My training methods work on all breeds and types of dogs, because they are well-grounded in the science of how animals learn. And, I’m the solo trainer at Bingo!, so you can be sure that your dog will get the very best in professional training.
I teach my clients how to better understand their dog and how to communicate in a meaningful way — and my training works.